Using modules in netbeans

bsr

Jul 11, 2010, 5:12:16 PM7/11/10
to play-framework
Hello ,
there was a thread with the same name (Using modules in netbeans) on
Nov 3, 2009. I wanted to update with my observation here because I
couldn't reply to it. It does not work in case 1 below, but works in
Case 2.

I had the same issue that Netbeans didn't recognize the module. It
happens in the below scenario

Case 1:

1. Uncomment line 24

# Additional modules
# ~~~~~
# A module is another play! application. Add a line for each module
you want
# to add to your application. Modules path are either absolutes or
relative to
# the application root.
# They get loaded from top to bottom; Syntax: module.{name}={path}
#
module.crud=${play.path}/modules/crud
#
# Keep the next line as is to help the play script to manage modules.
# ---- MODULES ----

2. play netbeansify <project>
3. Reopen the project

Case 2:
It works fine, if I add "module.crud=${play.path}/modules/crud" at the
end of the configuration file. Note that in both cases play loads the
module and works fine. I am not sure how the netbeansify works, but
only in the second case the following lines are generated in

<java-data xmlns="http://www.netbeans.org/ns/freeform-project-java/2">
<compilation-unit>
<package-root>app</package-root>
<package-root>test</package-root>
<package-root>C:\Work\PlayFramework\play-1.0.3\modules
\crud\app</package-root>
<classpath mode="compile">.....</classpath>
<built-to>nbproject/classes</built-to>
<source-level>1.5</source-level>
</compilation-unit>
</java-data>