selenium + HTMLUnit

notalifeform

Jan 12, 2011, 10:43:40 AM1/12/11
to play-framework
Hi there,

I realize this not really a play issue, but since use the standard
play-1.1 setup, somebody might have seen this issue before - googling
for the issue didn't bring any solutions.

The app I'm writing makes extensive use of JQuery to load content; to
make sure the ajax request is finished you can use:

waitForCondition
selenium.browserbot.getUserWindow().$.active == 0
10000

This works like a charm in ff and chrome but for some reason when
running the test under HTMLUnit (play auto-test) it can't access the $
property.

I'm considering to create a workaround like adding a hidden field and
wait for that in selenium.. but I actually hope somebody has a better
solution to this issue.

regards,

Robert

Guillaume Bort

Jan 12, 2011, 5:20:41 PM1/12/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Please report the bug, I will see if I can fix it.

> --

Guillaume Bort, http://guillaume.bort.fr

For anything work-related, use g...@zenexity.fr; for everything else,
write guillau...@gmail.com