[play-framework] ProtocolSocketFactory in WS

zohar

May 24, 2010, 12:08:00 PM5/24/10
to play-framework
Hi

The WS core plug-in registers its own socket factory with http client
and this is causing some issues ( its used by any http-client code in
the process) .

Any way to disable this ?

Cheers
Zohar

Guillaume Bort

May 25, 2010, 4:10:29 AM5/25/10
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
In fact I should remove this custom socket factory. It is not really
useful anymore. Can you report the bug?

zohar

May 25, 2010, 7:03:29 AM5/25/10
to play-framework