Undefined method ref in ActiveSupport::Dependencies:Module

wprater

Jun 14, 2010, 6:40:15 PM6/14/10
to Devise
Im running Rails 3 beta 4 and the latest gem release of Devise, but
have an issue when starting up my app:

<code>
/lib/devise.rb:173:in `mailer=': undefined method `ref' for
ActiveSupport::Dependencies:Module (NoMethodError)
</code>

Any ideas of how to fix this?

José Valim

Jun 15, 2010, 3:38:46 AM6/15/10
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Something is wrong with your setup. ActiveSupport::Dependencies.ref does exist on beta 4:

Are you sure you are running on Rails 3 beta 4?
--
José Valim

Director of Engineering - Plataforma Tecnologia
Know more about us: http://plataformatec.com.br/en/

wprater

Jun 15, 2010, 6:19:53 PM6/15/10
to Devise
I had it installed, but get a 'rails3 beta3' listed in my Gemfile.

Thanks