Re: Plantar fasciitis Acupuncture Cure

Skip to the first unread message

hbt

1 Nov 2011, 20:56:5801/11/2011
to Plantar Fasciitis Acupuncture Cure
From chronic severe PF sufferer and become an acupuncturist (China
Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences)

Many years back I had suffered severe PF, tried all medical help had
failed, my last option is surgery (luckily avoided).

Taken an acupuncturist friend's advise, I had go on his Traditional
Chinese Medicine (TCM) Acupuncture treatments, which did improve with
less pain but not cure.

He had gave me couple of needles for self continues the treatments.
following the given TCM AcuPoints treatments don't seem to be any
better.

So I did a little acupuncture researched and select my own
prescription Acupionts to continue the treatments, with a few weekly
treatment, my PF had cured.

After 3 years and hard physical works (2009). PF at same foot back
again.

I had to start all over again to trace back how did I had the first PF
cured. trials and errors and all had recorded down.

Along the acupuncture treatments, I have developed a more scientific
and least invasive form of TCM acupuncture with 1 very fine needle,
painless insertion techniques called E²(EE) acupuncture.

Now can cure any reachable skeletal muscle pain with fast and
effective heals, start from 1 E² and cure in 4 weeks. depend
individual conditions.

Since last 6 months E² have cured
2 sore foot (plantar fasciitis), 3 treatments, cured
1 knee muslce, 1 treatment, cured

1 sciatica double spots pain, great outcomes after 12 days by 1
treatment, ongoing.
Sufferer: nurse, 3 years of very pain, weak and tire, numbness
Feed back: "Been feeling the slight tenderness in the area where
the needle
were inserted. Felt my legs is tired but not the numbness."

Cured by TCM Acupuncture but took many treatments and 3 -12 months
3 sore backs. cured
1 sore foot(plantar fasciitis), cured.

And many others etc, ....

Cost of acupuncture cure is so much less then a pair of PF shoes, etc.

Cheers.