Pixie_v1.05_beta_3

Tony

Apr 25, 2010, 2:28:53 PM4/25/10
to Pixie
Hi all,
I just posted :
http://groups.google.com/group/pixie-cms/web/pixie_v1.05_beta_3.zip

It's likely to be the very last archive of fixes I post here and I
leave it to Scott to do the rest.
It is only a minor update to beta_2.

Thanks all,
I'm out.

Tony

Scott

May 6, 2010, 12:43:05 PM5/6/10
to Pixie
Thanks for posting this Tony. Best of luck.

Scott

Scott

May 6, 2010, 12:43:50 PM5/6/10
to Pixie
Anyone tested beta 3 yet? How are you getting on with it?

Simeon

May 13, 2010, 10:15:01 AM5/13/10
to Pixie
Tony,
I am getting a corrupted download when I try to pull it down.
I was able to get beta 2 successfully.

Thanks again for all your efforts,
Simeon

Scott

May 13, 2010, 3:54:08 PM5/13/10
to Pixie
Hi Simeon
Try this one. Looks like the old download has failed (thanks Google
groups!):

http://groups.google.com/group/pixie-cms/web/pixie_v1.05b3.zip

Scott

Jasper

May 13, 2010, 10:14:15 PM5/13/10
to Pixie
Hi Scott,

I've been trying to download beta 3. None of the links here appear
working right now - it says "the page you navigated to doesn't exist".

Also tried http://groups.google.com/group/pixie-cms/files, no luck on
most of the listed zip files.

Is there anyway you could post it on googlecode?

Many thanks and I love the simplicity of Pixie!

Regards,
Jasper

Scott

May 14, 2010, 4:36:57 AM5/14/10
to Pixie
Apologies for this guys - not sure what has happened to google groups.
Try this one:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3019972/pixie_v1.05b3.zip

Scott

On May 14, 3:14 am, Jasper <jpxb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> I've been trying to download beta 3. None of the links here appear
> working right now - it says "the page you navigated to doesn't exist".
>
> Also triedhttp://groups.google.com/group/pixie-cms/files, no luck on

Simeon

May 14, 2010, 6:01:43 PM5/14/10
to Pixie
Got it!
Thanks again.

I hope the very best for all of you and for Pixie's future.
It has so much potential for the first timer (like me) and makes an
easy framework to build nice clean websites.

All the best,
Simeon

Jasper

May 15, 2010, 6:20:40 PM5/15/10
to Pixie
Thank you for that, Scott! Really appreciate it.

Thank google is doing something this week. They disabled zip downloads
for this week (http://groups.google.ca/group/groupsknownissues/
browse_thread/thread/bcdc8ad58494fae5?hl=en)

Regards,
Jasper

Scott

May 18, 2010, 3:59:36 AM5/18/10
to Pixie
Thanks for the link. Strange that it only has an impact on .zip files.

Google Groups grumble grumble

Scott