custom jerseys

Lisa Graff

Apr 25, 2008, 9:13:06 AM4/25/08
to PittC...@gmail.com, Pitt-Roadies
Hi All,

I have a group of friends who are going to be riding in the RAAM in the next month.  I need to produce jerseys for them and fast. So far I have 2 options since it's so late in the game and was wondering if anyone had experience with either of these companies before i shell out some money on these things:

The first is a company that i heard in this email list over summer called Diem from Bulgaria who said they could do it in 3 weeks

and a company called custom sublimation

Any Suggestions. I need these to be a pretty high quality jersey's.

thanks so much,
Lisa