Adding Pinboard to "Send to" list in Google Reader

Jim Fiorato

Aug 13, 2009, 7:38:59 AM8/13/09
to Pinboard
Though not difficult to figure out, I thought I'd put this up here for
easy reference...

Google Reader team added a customizable "Send to" menu for items in
Reader. You can read abut it here:

http://googlereader.blogspot.com/2009/08/flurry-of-features-for-feed-readers.html

Go to Settings, and then the "Send To" tab. Click the "Creat Custom
Link" and enter the following:

Name: Pinboard
Icon Url: http://pinboard.in/favicon.ico

maciej

Aug 14, 2009, 7:06:41 AM8/14/09
to Pinboard
This is awesome, thank you! I'll repost these instructions on the
blog.

On Aug 13, 2:38 pm, Jim Fiorato <jfior...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Though not difficult to figure out, I thought I'd put this up here for
> easy reference...
>
> Google Reader team added a customizable "Send to" menu for items in
> Reader.  You can read abut it here:
>
> http://googlereader.blogspot.com/2009/08/flurry-of-features-for-feed-...

Ramanan

Sep 10, 2009, 9:30:28 AM9/10/09
to Pinboard
For those of you using Fever, you can add a similar URL to your
install to send links to Pinboard.

Ramanan

Pompeius Le

Mar 21, 2012, 10:08:22 PM3/21/12
to pinboa...@googlegroups.com
Awesome tip!Thank you.

在 2009年8月13日星期四UTC+8下午7时38分59秒,Jim Fiorato写道: