ERROR 1126 (HY000): Can't open shared library '/usr/lib/mysql/plugin/libpinba_engine.so' (errno: 2 undefined symbol: _db_enter_)

Vladimir Kartaviy

Sep 7, 2011, 9:52:31 PM9/7/11
to pinba-...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to install Pinba engine with Percona Mysql Server 5.5.

Everything went fine except plugin installing. I got the following error message:

ERROR 1126 (HY000): Can't open shared library '/usr/lib/mysql/plugin/libpinba_engine.so' (errno: 2 undefined symbol: _db_enter_)

Does anybody knows what the problem with my plugin?

Antony Dovgal

Sep 18, 2011, 2:23:15 AM9/18/11
to pinba-...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, I know.
And MySQL guys know: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=60872
But when it comes to real code and patches, they just shut up and start looking the other way like nothing happened.

Please try recent Pinba snapshot and don't use --enable-debug when building Pinba with non-debug MySQL -
that's the only way to fix this problem at the moment.

--
Wbr,
Antony Dovgal

Antony Dovgal

Apr 10, 2013, 7:16:38 AM4/10/13
to pinba-...@googlegroups.com
On 2013-04-10 11:31, Ankit kapoor wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I'm getting this error :
>
> ERROR 1126 (HY000): Can't open shared library 'lib_mysqludf_sys.so' (errno: 0 /usr/lib/mysql/plugin/lib_mysqludf_sys.so: invalid ELF header)

The .so seems to be broken and/or built in a wrong way.
In any case, lib_mysqludf_sys.so does not have anything to do with Pinba.