Average Superstar Films Night of Shorts THIS SUNDAY!

The Coordinator

Jun 19, 2013, 9:48:31 AM6/19/13
to pi...@googlegroups.com
  • The Trocadero
    6:00pm until 10:00pm
    Hello folks it's time again. Philly's biggest and most active short film fest has returned! Our next event will be Sunday 23rd. It's been one full year this will be our anniversary show. Tickets will be $6.00 and doors will be at 5:30. Thank you Philadelphia for all your support the last year. Doors are still open for trailers and feel free to bring your movie posters or banners to the event. Please join us as Philadelphia once again comes together to celebrate our great films.

    PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS 21... AND UP

    Also the Night Of Short Films INTRO will be screened for the first time. Get ready this is gonna be good!

    Line-up as followed.

    1- Give me A Sign
    2- Words Of Atonement
    3- Labinnacs
    4- Dear Dad
    5- The World Takes
    6- Arrangement
    7- God Said No

    INTERMISSION

    8- The Dry Dock
    9- Mummy Cop
    10- Bigger
    11- The Dubstep Brothers
    12- Cash Out

    averagesuperstarfilms.com

    facebook/averagesuperstarfilms

    and remember to have your trailer screened costs nothing! and to have your banner hung up at the event costs nothing! spread the word and come support your local philly actors. Tickets avail at the The Troc box office Mon-Sat 11:30-6:00 pm. Sundays are FREE as far as street parking goes BUT please check the spot to make sure. Chinatown is weird some spots you still have to pay. Also The Troc does have a parking lot that is only $6 to park at it's at 11th n' Arch The Gallery II. Once you pass the light at 11th street "very quick" make the first left that you can into the lot into the parking garage. Than make sure you bring your ticket to The Troc box office to get it stamped.