Piccolo2D Application Example

Nicolas Mangano

Jun 28, 2011, 1:59:19 PM6/28/11
to Piccolo2D Users
Hi,

Our group from UC Irvine has been working with the Piccolo2D framework
to develop a sketching application, and we would like to share it with
the community. Our tool "Calico," is a sketch-based tool to support
early software design. You can read more about it (and watch the
video) at our website: http://sdcl.ics.uci.edu/research/calico/

Here is a small screenshot for the applications page on the piccolo2d
website: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2657322/calico.png

We would also like to send our appreciation to the Piccolo2D
developers and community, we've enjoyed working with your framework!

-Nick

atdixon

Jun 28, 2011, 8:02:09 PM6/28/11
to Piccolo2D Users
Nick,

That looks really amazing, great job. Are you using the .net or Java
version of Piccolo2D?

Thanks for sharing!

Aaron

Michael Heuer

Jul 19, 2011, 2:35:59 PM7/19/11
to piccolo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nick,

Thanks for submitting the link, it should show up on piccolo2d.org
after the next sync. See

michael