Again the Atomic masses aren't Forces, but its Moments, by Romano Amodeo

Romano Amodeo

Jul 25, 2008, 10:42:52 AM7/25/08
to physics.speculative.research
Again the Atomic masses aren't Forces, but its Moments, by Romano
Amodeo

The atomic masses today are Moment of the Forces.

The electromagnetism has many different shapes, how:
1) the Temperature-shape of the electromagnetism;
2) the Mass-shape of the electromagnetism.

1) Now, we cannot go nearer to the Sun
but the Temperature that is here measured, of the solar body,
cannot be all that of that Sun, because its distance in metres.

2) In the same way, we cannot enter in the Atom's space
and the Mass that is here measured, of the atomic body,
cannot be all that of that mass, because its distance in angstroms.

In our real context we can take an object and pose it directly on a
balance.
On the contrary, in the atomic context, we cannot do the same thing.
Therefore the Physicist thinks to have measured the electron mass,
and he hasn't measured it,
but has measured only the Moment of the Force of the electron's mass.

I demonster this understanding, using the Candela,
the SI unit of the light intensity, of 540 ×10^12 hertz (or cycles
s^-1).

The "unit" of the intensity is how the 100% of the intensity.
If in the ratio A/B, between the part A and its total B,
I have - mistaking - only the Moments of the Forces,
dividing Moment / Moment, it will be obtained only the percentage,
and every possible mistake will be cut away, by unification.

For example, a 50/100 ratio, that really was 60/120
(because the Forces 50 and 100 were measured through
the Moments 20 and 120), the ratio gets always the 50%.

So the Candela doesn't suffer if - casually - the Moment replace the
Forces.

Now the candle is just 540.00000000... ×10^12 herts (or cycles s^-1).
To check the light mass, by the Candela,
we must show it at the dimension of the "m 10^8" of the c.
Therefore m × 10^8 =
10^10 × 10^8 = 10^18 in angstrom.

In this way, showing the Candela in the 10^18 dimension:
540.00000000... ×10^12 hets (or cycles s^-1). =
0.000540000000... ×10^18 hertz (or cycles s^-1).
Today the electron mass in a.m.u. (atomic mass unit) is:
0.00054 "and other decimal figures", and not:
0.00054000000000000000000000....

These "other decimal figures" are the real consequence
of the unvolountary measurement of the Moment of the mass,
and not of the alone Force of the 0.0005400000000000....
at the dimension of the light, in hertz (cycle s^-1) and not in a.m.u.

Isn't a TRUE PROOF?
It is, and of the MOST IMPORTANCE.
We, considering in atomic mass unit the electron how
0.00054 "and other decimal figures", are measuring only
THE MOMENT OF THE FORCE and not the FORCE of the electron's mass.

Romano Amodeo.