The atomic ratio E/m = 9/1 learnt throught the water's molecule, by Romano Amodeo

1 view

Romano Amodeo

Jul 24, 2008, 11:48:57 AM7/24/08
to physics.speculative.research

Also if 1 kg is the weight of the champion in platinum-iridium,
its weight was fixed how that of 1 dm^3 of H2O, water, .
where 1 H = 1 r.a.m. (atomic weight), and 1 O = 16 r.a.m.

Therefore the atomic ratio in r.a.m., existing in the H2O molecule,
between the connection energy of the 2 H-atoms with 1 O-atom,
and the mass of the same 2 H-atoms, having 2 r.a.m.,
isn't a PHILOSOPHIC THEORY,
but a PURE DEFINITION!

Therefore the just ratio E/m existing IN PHYSICS is this,
since the H2O molecule is FIXED, in the Physics
as THE REFERENCE, the BASE of the unitary weight.

Very well, it was defined just the ratio E/m = 9/1, since
(all referred always to the same 2 Hydrogen r.a.m.):
(2 +16) r.a.m. (of its connection energy), divided by:
2 r.a.m. of its mass, are (18 r.a.m) /( 2 r.a.m.) = 9/1.
It is a "pure number" since (r.a.m)/(r.a.m) is cut away,
dimensionally, by the relative division.

GENERAL CONCLUSION ABOUT THE PHYSICS:.
We have not today the Physic Unification because:
1) we indirectly defined the ratio E/m = 9/1 of the water.
2) we directly define c^2 = E/m = 8,98755... /1 in 10^16 m^2s^-2.
3) THEREFORE, when we define in Physics two different ratios...
we have NATURALLY 2 different E/m ratios in the Physics,
and it NATURALLY lacks in Unification.

WHAT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE ITS UNIFICATION ?
Since the 9/1 of the water weight is the FIRST ONE,
the SECOND DEFINITION must respect the first one.

" HOW CAN WE OBTAIN THIS RESPECT? "
We have this answer, but we'll show it in another post.

Romano Amodeo, of the New Italic School of Epistemology