<Here is the unification of the 2 light theories and that of the mass with the time>, by Romano Amodeo

amoram

Aug 17, 2008, 12:28:34 PM8/17/08
to physics science of RA

I'll unify the two theories in this way: I' ll take 1 m^3 of mass and
I' ll transform it in its electromagnetic wave advancing at light
ABSOLUTE speed 3 x 10^8 m/s.

I show how the actuality of 1 m^3 of mass becomes the electromagnetic
flow advancing at the exact light-speed "c", of 3 x 10^8 m s^-1.
1 m^3 of mass is a magnetic simultaneous amassing that happens all in
1 s, in the three different parameters x, y, z (of the Einstein
space). Let us consider and analyze this simultaneous triple action:

1. 1 m^2 (that of the red area xy) runned for 1 m amassing 1 red
m^3 in the red direction z,
2. 1 m^2 (that of the green area xz) runned for 1 m amassing 1
green m^3 in the green direction y,
3. 1 m^2 (that of the blue area zy) runned for 1 m amassing 1 blue
m^3 in the blue direction x.

Each area that is runned, amassing, realizes 1 m^3 that is amassed in
that only linear and perpendicular parameter. The 3 simultaneous
actions have realized the involution of 3 cubes in one only, but
amassed in 3 simultaneous directions xyz. Well defined this unitary
presence 3/1, this is the way to show this mass in way that it becomes
an electromagnetic flow having the absolute light speed of 300.000.000
m/s.

1. I put in sequence the 3 different amassing, in way that the 3
different directions xyz (of the triple amassing) happens now only in
the line z of the mass flow. In this way 1 m^2 (the area xy) has the
precise speed of 3 m/s. This flow is not very fast because its section
is of 1 m^2.
2. Now I act in way to get this 1 m^2 of real section 10^8 times
littler. In this way the electromagnetic flow of the mass, to can pass
all in the same 1 second, must become more speed, exactly of 10^8
times, and its speed becomes exactly the 3 x 10^8 m/s of the c
absolute speed. The c^2 is its squared up.

So the section must be 10^-8 m^2, a square having the side of m 10^-4,
equal to Å 10^6. The squared up in atomic units of the space is (Å
10^6)^2 = Å^2 10^12.
Now I ask to you: Have we a light characteristic having this
dimension 10^12 ? Is it an area?.

Here it is! The CANDLE (7th unit of the International System, light
unitary intensity) is 540 x 10^12 cycles/s.

The "intensity" is a quantity distributed in different % in an area.
The unitary intensity is a 100% of intensity relative to the area of
10^12 Å^2. Its worth is exact because a percentage worth overpasses
every possible relative mistake.
Its worth is 540 x 10^12 cycles/s = 0,00054 x 10^18 cycles/s (that, in
this case are the electron masses measured in atomic units of the mass
corresponding to 10^12 cycles/s, or hertz).
In this way the mass of the electron reveals itself how the unitary
intensity of the light.

The corpuscle of the light is the triple involution of the electron
mass, that, starting from the form that presents in line 0,00018 +
0,00018 + 0,00018 = 0,00054 u.a.m., divides this only line z in the
tern xyz how the 3 parameters of the corpuscle mass.
Since the quantity derived from the Candle was 0,00054 x 10^18 cycles/
s, we'll have the corpuscle how 0,00018 x 10^6 cycles/s, where the
atomic pounds of the H2O is 18 p.a. The light corpuscle, multiplied by
10^6 cycles/s, where 1 cycle is 10, becomes 0,00018 x 10^7 units/s =
1800 units/s = 1,8 x 10^3 units of masses every s, 10^3 masses equals
to 1 u.a.m..

If my counts haven't mistakes, the unitary corpuscle is this: is 1/3
of the minimal time of the Earth rotation, that 54/100 of seconds (of
the sideral year) that are containing exactly 10^3 electrons, since
0,54 is 1.000 times 0,00054.

The unification of the time and of the mass happens because the
precise 10^3 model of the electron mass, that is equal to 0,54 s.

The corpuscle, is equal to 0,18 seconds how the time that the 3/1
absolute speed complete the space 3+3, as the time 3x6=18... that is
the inverse quantity of the c^4 reality 3^4=81, inverse to 18. While
81 is the real space 3, the inverse 18 is really "time", while the
Space 81, divided by the time 18 is 4,5, how the reality 4 more the
time 10/2 of the cycle, in decimal time.

Romano Amodeo