Romano Amodeo to any attentiv scientist, keen on the Physics Research

amoram

Jul 9, 2008, 7:35:04 AM7/9/08
to physics science of RA
Dear attentive scientist, keen on the Physics Research,

any who
searches gold, is glad when finds a pure sign of gold in a immense
river... The gold that the New Italic School of Epistemology,
searching and purifying the physical matter, has found, is even the
PHYSICS UNIFICATION.
Now I really hope that you don't throw away - suddenly - all this
river of our researches, only for distrust or... as soon as you'll
believe that its sand is not "all made of gold"... if you really
search a new start for yourselves!
The Purified Physics will soon allow the perfect calculus of the 2
necessary Forces (of magnetism and pressure) to realize the Atomic
Fusion.
Please, let you read! If you don't believe that our result was
possible, let you search in it at least a new starting for your
research!
The N.I.S. needs it at most, because nobody knows its work, and asks
modestly the help for reaching together this goal

A new start for your researches can happen, already, simply "noting
the lack of purity" existing today in the application of the
Einstein's General Relativity.

1) While Einstein needed an "absolute" speed as c in E = mc^2..., and
while by "pure" Principle the "absolute" in Physics is what is "not
dependent on - or relative to - anything else"..., the "light speed"
hasn't this "absolute" condition... if Physics respects this "pure"
Principe about "its absolute". In fact it is dependent on - and
relative to - the real electromagnetic front, that speed being
certainly of a flow of a volume... but this front, or section, is
lacking!
2) If Physics respects the "purity" in E=mc^2, how could m (a mass
that has its volume) be accelerated... not how a speed of "volume"?
The "pure" light speed isn't speed of volume lacking its
electromagnetic front! In our N.I.S. calculations, its 299 792 458 m
s^-1 results to be, at 10^-8 m^2 unitary dimension, the movement of
the front big 1.0006922855944561487267301434248, for 1 m^3 s^-1 of
flow, flow of the "pure" its existence... and the speed in line is
clearly of 3/1 m s^-1, when it is "flow of volume", and not only the
"undefined" speed 299 792 458 m s^-1, even if it is always invariant!
3) In Mathematics an "absolute" quantity hasn't the algebraic sign of
a Vector of real speed, so also in Mathematics the 299 792 458 m/s in
a direction, of the light speed, isn't an "absolute" mathematical
quantity, if Physics respects the mathematical "purity" in the D.M.S.
(decimal metric system) of the SI units. If the "purity" imposes the
volume's flow, 3 m^3 s^-1 is a "pure" math quantity of existence,
divided in 1 s of duration, and it is not a vector!
4) The SI units have the 10 cycle as the common unit of its decimal
units, so its "only invariant number" is 9, if the Physics respects
the "purity" of the D.M.S. of the SI. Its "purity" shows the 1 mass
falling of 9, or the 9 energy falling of 1. 1 and 9 are reciprocal
numbers, in the cycle 10. 1+9=10, or 10-9=1. The first expands 1 to 10
through +9 spaces, the second amasses 10 in 1 through -9 spaces. +9 an
-9 are all the "imposed" movement's energies, "imposed as fundament"
by the D.M.S. of the SI units.
The lack of UNIFICATION - finally - seems the lack of "purity"
consisting just in the "violation" of this 9 invariant number of the
D.M.S., when are adopted, at its "due" place, 2 different numbers of
units... in the same electromagnetism: A) 8.98755... in 10^16 m^2 s^-2
for the expanded c^2 mass B) 9,10938754 in 10^-31 kg for the amassed
electron's mass..., where the "purity" imposes that a "number of mass"
is not dependent on its form: diffused or amassed. Afterwards, adopted
involuntarily 2 different "numbers", - strangely - it is more than 100
years that the Physics asks in vain "why" there is not unity! And it
tries an "impossible" real connection between the forces! It is
impossible to reach, when we have introduced 2 "inverse mistakes",
introducing not "pure Forces", but 2 different "space/time Moments":
one negative in the full light expansion (what lacks to 3, in
2.99792...), and one positive in the full amassing of the light (what
is more than 9, in the 9.198389754 of the electron).

It is a question of "purity" that the "unit" represents everything.
So, being 1 m^3 the unit of the volume, amassed in 3 directions, it is
3 m^3 simultaneously amassed in 1, that are passing in the existence's
time as 3 m^3 s^-1, having the speed in line of 3 m s^-1, that becomes
exactly the "absolute" 3×10^8 m s^-1 when the section is of 10^-8 m^2
(that unitary of the candela, the unitary intensity of the light of
the SI). So only the "ideal purity" approaches the "know-how", and we
understand because, in s^-1, we don't perceive 300 000 000 m, but 299
792 458 m.
We have a front wider than the Å^2 10^12 = m^2 10^-8 of the candela;
the real front is 1.000692285594...×10^-8 m^2. There is certainly a
space/time Moment (equal to the precise part exceeding 1 candela),
that gets in "properly" the "moment's worth", that is the "real
duration" of our perceived "moment of space-time". The lacking 207.542
m (in 300 000 000 m), are certainly put as "the time", in an only
"virtual and imaginary" section (of our mind), to place after the
presence and to really scatter (all what exists only simultaneously)
in the light's time perception of the time-present mass. We have the
PROOFS, of this system to act of our intelligence, to live a life
having same duration and not... all together. It's necessary the
scattered time in every "music".

SO THIS IS OUR THESIS.

In E = mc^2 the lack of Unification depends on the "lack of purity" :
1) about the "Absolute" speed of the electromagnetic volume; 2) about
the Atomic Forces of its masses. The first isn't "pure" in a
"measured" speed, but it is the linear definition of the mass
"present" in a volume, indirectly already assumed with 1 m and 1 kg
related to the Earth mass. The second is the "Force of the mass" and
not the "Moment of its Force", that today is exchanged for a "pure"
Force.

AN THIS IS OUR SYNTHESIS

PURIFICATION OF THE c^2. The "absolute" speed of the electromagnetism
was indirectly fixed in 3×10^8 m/s BY DEFINITION, when 1 m was defined
as the 10^-7 of 1/4 of the Earth Meridian, and as the cycle of 10
decimal unitary masses put in sequence. In that precise moment the
space of 3/4 of the Meridian's length was 3×10^7 m long, and the 10
cycle of this present mass was necessarily of 3×10^8 m/s. Since the
unit in the SI is the 10 cycle, this absolute speed isn't 3/1 m/s (but
10^8 times bigger) only by the m imposed as 10^-8 of the cycle of the
unitary mass. When there is the PURE RESPECT for the Principles, the
c^2 measured with this m is necessarily the absolute 9 m^2 s^-2 that
must be ×10^16 times... because the m dimension's definition!

PURIFICATION OF THE ATOMIC MASS. Again according to the initial
definitions, when m 1/10 is the length of the side of the unitary mass
of 1 dm^3 of water, and its unitary cycle is that of the 10 dm of 1 m,
the most fall of 1 dm^3 of water (occupying 1 dm in height in the 10
dm of its dynamic cycle in height) is certainly of 9 dm, and certainly
the energy is 9 (as how 9 kg fallen of 1, as how 1 kg fallen of 9). It
is correct, having the same number 9 of the energy of the absolute
expansion 9, were there is equivalence between energy and mass.
Therefore, when there is the PURE RESPECT for the Principles, 9 is the
most unitary free energy, or the most free mass. Since 9,109389754
×10^-31 kg is the unitary mass of the free electron, and 9,109389754
is more than 9, it isn't the PURE FORCE of the mass, but probably it
is the Moment of its Force. How 60° measured to the Sun aren't the
Sun's Temperature (since the incidence of the space)... so 9,109389754
×10^-31 kg isn't the electron mass (since the incidence of the atomic
space). The space/time acts as in the macro, as in the micro of the
dimension. If the result of a balancing shows always this "moment", it
is always a "moment" and never becomes a "pure" Force.

Purifying the Forces of the masses, we have seen how all the physical
constants, at the same dimensions, assume the worthies of pure ratios,
in their number.

(Only for example: c is 3/1=3; c^2 is 3×3=9; Planck constant is 400/
(3+3)=66.6666...; Plank mass is 3×7=21; Planck time is (3×3)×(3+3)=54;
a.m.u. is 100/(3+3)=16.666...; electron mass in kg is 3×3=9; electron
mass in a.m.u. is 0.009/(16.6666...)=0.00054, or 540 (the candela's
number)/10^6=0.00054; electron mass in MeV is 54 -2(of MeV front)=52;
electron corpuscle in a.m.u. is 0,00054/3=0,00018; electron radius is
54/18=3; electron Volt and electric charge are 2^4=16; Avogadro's
number is 6=the Log of (10^10):(10^4); fine structure is the Log of
(10^100)×[10^-(3^3)]=73; Boltzman constant is (10^4)/
(73-1)=138.8888...; molar constant of gasses is 100/12=8,3333...;
Rydberg constant is 10/(0,90 periodic)=11, molar volume of an ideal
gas is 10/(0.45 periodic)=22, Faraday constant is (2^4)^6=96, etc.).

THIS WILL SOON OPEN TO ATOMIC FUSION. Cut away in all the atomic
masses what today is only the "Moment of the Force", and obtained the
PURITY of the FORCES, finally the Physics is unified an can do the
perfect calculus of the Forces to UNIFY also two hydrogen's atoms.
Finally it'll be possible until the real calculus of the true Force
(of magnetism and pressure) to compel - by magnetism - the lining up
of all the rotation's axes of the electron orbital planes, and - by
pressure - the penetration of two orbital planes made relatively
motionless because rotating at the same angular speed. Finally we'll
have the atomic fusion possibility obtained by the PURE calculus of
the real FORCES, once purified and unified the Physical Forces.

THE PRIER. Physics Institutes, scientists keen on the Research,
please, let you collaborate an disclose this important new, if you
really love the Physics an the men life, in a moment so in need of
"pure" energy!

Now we really do this real PRAYER to anyone seriously looks for the
advancement of the knowledge:
"If you desire to receive all the documents of our work, please, let
you contact us, writing in e-mail to ra.a...@libero.it, or
telephoning, or writing by post. Your contacts will be always wished
and always welcome!".

I deliberately do not write other, to not scare - once more - the real
reading... through our immense work made in tenths of years of
secluded studies.

Thank you!

Romano Amodeo
New Italic School of Epistemology
Via Larga 12, 21047 Saronno (VA) - ITALY
tel.: 339 2475658 - e-mail: ra.a...@libero.it