<The absolute worties of the physical constants are precise dimensional ratios>, by Romano Amodeo

amoram

Aug 17, 2008, 12:36:58 PM8/17/08
to physics science of RA
2^4 = 16 is the real light charge, big how the complex reality of the
2 base, electro-magnetic one, of the light. So the absolute
dimensional worth is 10^16.

3x3 = 9 is the expansion area of the c^2; it is the "quantity in
broad" of the flow how the ratio E/m. In E=mc^2 practically we have a
energy volume, because m is a worth in line and c^2 is the transversal
area, the flow in broad.

3/1 is the c "absolute speed"; it isn't a true and proper speed but a
pure dimensional state between the 3 sides of the Cartesian tern, that
are existing in the 1 time of the tern. All the universe volume exists
at the 3/1 absolute speed of the ideal cube having its big volume, and
is the speed that makes it all actual one. It isn't "absolute" speed
that real of the light, employing millions and millions of years to
run it all!

3x3 x (3+3) x 10^-5 = 0,00054 u.a.m. is the electron mass in units of
atomic mass. To day the quantity is near this because the unitary
measurements get in mistakes!

The absolute freedom of the electron is visible through the 540 number
of the Candle. In facts the freedom of the 3 exponent of the cube, in
the 10 exponent of 10^10, results by 10^10 : 10^3 = 10^7, so bu the 7
exponent. So 77 x 7 +7/7 = 540 shows the most freedom of whom
"forgives till 77 times 7".

The 360 degrees of the turn angle are (3+3)x(3+3)x(3x3 +3/3) = 360,
and show all the possible turning of the 3 volume power, or - if you
prefer - of the ABSOLUTE SPEED of the cubic system referred on the
linear one.

3x3 x (3+3) x 10^-5 = 0,00054 u.a.m. is the exact electron mass, in
atomic units of mass. To day the quantity is different only because
the measurements are unitary ones, and not absolute ones!

400 / 6 = 66,6666... is the quantity of the Planck Constant, that to
day is different only for the eternal reasons of the unitary
measurements!

etc. LOOK MY BOOK.

Where the unitary measurements haven't mistakes we have the perceptual
worthies how the intensities, that, dividing the same mistake between
the numerator and the denominator, put away every mistake.
One CANDELA (unitary intensity of light) is 540 10^12 cycles/s =
0,00054 10^18 cycles/s, and we see at the atomic dimension 10^18 the
exact precise quantity 0,00054 u.a.m. of the electron, because 10^18
cycles/s are the same quantity of 1 u.a.m. We see in the index 18 of
10^18 the 18 a.p. (atomic pounds) of the H2O molecule.

Romano Amodeo