The PHYSICS UNIFICATION gotten by the Amodeo's New Italic School

amoram

Jul 2, 2008, 10:56:14 AM7/2/08
to physics science of RA

It is required this decisive reasoning about the "absolute"
electromagnetic speed:

1) The second was defined the unitary "time", and 1 metre cube of
water was imposed full of 10^3 unitary masses;
2) The "time" 1/4 of the Earth mass was gotten by the "absolute"
metres 10^10 divided by 10^3 (all the unitary masses of 1 m^3), so 3/4
= 30.000.000 m were all the masses expressed in "line space";
3) Therefore, the "absolute decimal cycle in line space", of the
decimal unitary mass, is 10 times 30.000.000 m, that is ABSOLUTELY
300.000.000 m each one second.

OK. Today 1 second is not defined through 1/86.400 of the day... but
the day has always 86.400 second minutes.
OK. Today 1 m is obtained through the light constant speed, but the
numbers of the metres in 1 s^-1 are always those initially defined.
OK. Today the kilogram is always the initial champion of platinum-
iridium.
........ BUT, also if same definitions are changed, in substance
nothing is changed.

This Epistemologic check, regarding the definitions of the decimal
units, shows that the "volume" of the mass was well considered, since
10^7 (that is 10^10 : 10^3) represents the 1/4 of Earth Mass Meridian
how 10.000.000 m^3 put near and all full of masses, having also the
length of 30.000.000 m.
NOW, when the Physics obtains the light speed through a real
experience, the same Physics teaches that nothing of "absolute" can be
obtained through experiments. So this measured light speed cannot be
the "absolute" quantity that Einstein demanded in E = mc^2.
MOREOVER, while the Energy SI unit named joule is applied in a point
that represents the weight's center of the volume's mass, the light
speed doesn't consider absolutely the volume's flow, and,
consequently, its mass. Therefore this light speed "cannot well
represent the mass".
It is evident that "the only light speed" - also being absolutely
constant - cannot represent correctly the real flow of the MASS, that
represents the volume's weight, and not only a speed, even if this
speed is always the same. A mass, even when it is thrown at light
speed, it is not represented IN ITS WHOLE. It is represented IN ITS
WHOLE only by the speed of a volume's flow, which exists 3/1, in the
xyzt 4 equal space-time dimensions, how xyz/t = 3/1. We have PROVED
this 3/1, through the 3/4 of the line including the Earth mass, having
a clear meaning of mass volume since 10^7 is gotten by 10^3, the
unitary volume in all its masses, which divides the 10^10 that is the
absolute quantity demonstrated by the 10^10 Å equal to 1 metre.

How is gotten the light speed in its "essence"? It is the biggest
possible speed, but it also needs a real width. What is this width, in
theory?
The answer is this: the section of the light flow must be that which
allows the unitary flow in line at every dimension.
And so we can work out it.

At the 1 D. (dimension) of the 10^0 unitary cycle of the mass, 1 metre
(or 10^3 masses) advances in unitary way only of 1 metre. Therefore
1+1= 2 metres.
At the 10 D. of the 10^1 unitary cycle of the mass, its unitary cycle
has the 4 space-time dimensions (xyzt). Therefore 4×10 = 40 metres.
At the 100 D. of the 10^2 area xy full of masses, its full movement is
×5 (the 4 +x+y-x-y of the area xy, + 1 t). Therefore 5×100 = 500
metres.
At the 1.000 D. of the 10^3 volume's masses, its full free movement is
×7 (the 6 +x+y+z-x-y-z of the complex volume, +1 t). So 7×1.000 =
7.000 metres.
At the 10.000 D. of the 10^4 space-time full reality, this reality is
full, as in the 3 spaces, as in the 1 time, and so we have 0 m of
movement.
At the 100.000 D. of the 10^5 electric and magnetic part of the
absolute 10^10 Å = 1m, we have 2 times 10^5. Therefore 2×100.000 =
200.000 metres.

So the section that allows ALL the flow, is NECESSARILY, in metres, 2
+40 +500 +7.000 +200.000 = 207.542 m, as the 2 linear components of
the area.
THE GENERAL epistemologic PROOF of the perfection of this calculus is
that the 10 cycles of the Earth representation of the length (in m^3
full of all the mass) is of 300.000.000 metres that, less the 207.542
metres (that need in the section to obtain ALL the unitary mass
passage), gets with extreme precision the 299.792.458 metres of the
light speed how measured in the vacuum.

Therefore IT IS DEMONSTRATED that the ABSOLUTE speed is THE PRESENCE
of 300.000.000 m/s, but also that this "absolute quantity" cannot be
real one in the light that, being all the most passage, needs 207.542
m in the transversal plane of the section... that really it hasn't.
The real front of advancement of the light is that dimension 10^12
that we have (in decimal cycles/s) in the CANDELA of 540 times 10^12.
These are 10^12 Angstroms squared, equal to m^2 10^-8... So it is not
a square having 207.542 / 2 = 103.771 metres how each real side. The
unitary side of the light unitary intensity is only of m 10^-4, that
is of 1/10 of mm.

BUT... in this way... why we have this clearest number of 207.542
meters? Why the 300.000.000 m/s is lacking of these 207.542 m? This
electromagnetic section is really necessary to transform a pure real
PRESENCE, of the existing mass (how the Earth's one), in its absolute
DELAY OF PRESENCE, that introduces a real "slowing down" of the real
PRESENCE, postponed in the time, second post second! In fact, the
ABSOLUTE speed, seems to be that which obtains immediately the Earth
presence. The ABSOLUTE speed is always space/time, having the form of
speed, but is THE PRESENCE during s^-1.
I repeat: "WHY?"

HERE is why. We have this number because, in advance, fundamental
dimensional theoretical reasons exist... of our brain!
We Physics observators advance in the time "duration" through a
calculus, and the CONSTANCE of the speed light is perceived - by us
living - because it is OUR speed, it is the speed of "OUR PRESENT
TIME", having the positive charge. According to the Third Dynamic
Principle, on the base of our theoretical +299.792.458 m/s, we
perceive the opposite + 299.792.458 m/s of the "negative" opposite
light charge.
So an airplane that goes at 1.000 km/h cannot increment the light
speed more than a motionless light point... only because it cannot
increment the calculations of our intelligence, that need 207.542
metres in the "ideal front" of the flow, to can advance "THIS DELAY OF
PRESENCE" that introduces the general scattering in the time.
We need an "ideal section", having the side of 103.771 m, to slow down
the simultaneous presence of all the Universe. Only in this
fundamental way we can have a long life having time's duration, and
scattered in the time=mass. Yes, time=mass because the PRESENT MASS is
that having just "the absolute speed", so that, after 1 second, it
doesn't exist more and it is substituted by the next one. The ratio
299.792.458 / 207.542 is 1444,4905513100..., and shows how this
207.542 is really the perfect "real time" of the 10^3 unitary masses,
more the 444,4 that gets the 4 dimensions of the reality, 3 dimensions
how space (more big than 1), and 1 dimension as the decimal "time" of
the 4 reality. Afterwards, 90/1000 are the 90° (degrees) of the
unitary mass (1/1000). Afterwards again 55×10^-5 is the electric power
5 and the magnetic power 5 (in the decimal perspective of the mass)...
and so on. This "ideal choice" of our "primary intelligence" (that
getting the perfect binary construction of our body), is really
perfect one. It reveals a so big "coherence" that to put our real
rough hands in this supreme perfection opens the Physics to the same
perfection... So the world, so perfectly scattered in the time from
the "primary intelligence"... finally is opened also to our poor real
and secondary intelligence... that knows nothing!

THE FIRST HAPPY CONSEQUENCE of this new intelligence is the PHYSICS
UNIFICATION.

In fact, when c is what the Earth reveals how "present mass", that is
300.000.000 metres existing in 1 s, the Einstein "absolute" c^2 is 9
times 10^16 m^2 s^-2.
Since the mass is the energy of its fall (as when it can fall, as when
a balance opposites to its fall and numbers the ratio 9/1 as the
energetic fall of 1 mass contained in the 10 cycle of the unitary
mass)... also the full amassing of the light, in its particle named
electron, MUST BE 9/1 numbered. In facts, 9 falls of 1 mass, present
in its decimal cycle, is the MOST POSSIBLE energy of 1 mass reported
to1 metre how to the 10 cycle of its full unitary space.

On the contrary, we have the electron mass in kilograms measured as
9,109389754 times 10^-31 kg, and the 0,109389754 added to the MOST 9
possible mass energy, certainly is not number of MASS, but only a
"space Moment". We have "certainly" the mass F = 9, more a space's
distance that gets in a "Moment" apparently increasing the force F of
the mass.
And we have also the PROOF of this real Physical misunderstanding (of
a Moment confused with a Force), starting from the CANDELA, whose
quantity of decimal cycles/s is exactly 540 times 10^12. This Unitary
intensity of the light exists when the light runs in all the 6/1
directions regarding the 7 geometrical ties of the (light) sphere (6
as +x +y +z -x -y -z, equals and referred 6/1 to the same radius 1,
the seventh tie). Only when the transversal area (m^2 s^-2) of the
electromagnetic flow is containing 9 masses how energies (at 10^16
dimensions), it happens that it is, in 6/1 directions, how 9 × 6,
equal to 54 unitary masses, and to 540 cycles 10 s^-1 of the unitary
space of 1 m (and this at the dimension 10^12 gotten by 10^16 : 10^4,
in order to can number, in the CANDELA, only how many 10^4 "real"
parts there are, in the xyzt 4 dimensions, that is in a power on base
10).

My epistemologic controls have certainly UNIFIED THE PHYSICS,
correcting the existing certain, sure MISTAKES... since they are
PROVED.
I claim this great merit. Only with an absolute speed of the mass
"volume", and with the true mass "Forces" and not the mass "Moments",
the Physics is unified!
The satisfaction will be the most, because - counted Forces only the
Forces and not the Moments - all the quantitys of the Physics will
have precise numbers! In fact all the approximation today existing is
only the result of a lack of "purity". If, measuring the mass, we
perceive always the same Moment... it is not a Force, but a Moment.
The electron mass in a.m.u. (atomic mass unit) is the pure 0,00054000,
as [3×3×(3+3) - do you see the absolute speed? -] × 10^-5 resulting
from the Candela. 400/6 = 66,66666666 becomes the Planck Constant pure
number, removed the impurity of the space-time Moment!

What is the convenience? In fact nothing is done without it.... Very
well, we have THE BIGGEST CONVENIENCE!
We'll have the immense advantage not only of the Physics Unification
but that all what will be counted in theoretical way, finally will be
completely confirmed in its exact quantity. And since in Physics all
the experiments have always the great problem of the precision
(especially at the atomic dimensions), we'll can know the "ABSOLUTE
PERFECTION" of the results, because when any experience will reveal
its approaching to a pure ratio... that pure ratio will be CERTAINLY
its complete Truth. Finally our secondary intelligence will be
introduced in the PRIMARY GREAT ORDER and will be able to direct
everything and to know the WHOLE in perfect way, even if we have
imperfect instruments in our searching.
This evolution, in the PURITY of the truth, will soon bring to a so
full revolution that finally it will allow till the atomic fusion! We
are today how a surgeon that is operating how using a knife... while I
am offering the most precise and sophisticated scalpel of the perfect
engineering of our mathematical brain. All is perfect, in the nature,
because we use perfect systems to give perfect dimensions and ratios
to the whole our world, starting from the speed light... of our
intelligence.

Romano Amodeo
New Italic School of epistemology
tel.: 339 2475658 - e-mail: ra.a...@libero.it - site www.ordinespiritosanto.com