What is this group about?

benitezf...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 2:54:48 AM1/10/19
to PHX2600
I really need some help but not sure what is this group about....can anyone send me let me know thru a personal message about it.....pleaseee I will appreciated

Gavin the Klondike

Jan 10, 2019, 9:28:21 AM1/10/19
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Join the slack at phx2600.slack.com for a faster response. What kind of help do you need?

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019, 12:54 AM <benitezf...@gmail.com wrote:
I really need some help but not sure what is this group about....can anyone send me let me know thru a personal message about it.....pleaseee I will appreciated

Chris Kankiewicz

Jan 10, 2019, 10:07:39 AM1/10/19
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Some more info available here as well: https://www.phx2600.org/
--
Chris Kankiewicz • Passionate PHP Developer

https://www.ChrisKankiewicz.com

Fernando Castañeda

Jan 10, 2019, 8:27:57 PM1/10/19
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon well I want to do a little hack into my fiancee's phone because she's being acting wierd and always looking for something to figth about so she can be by her self and never let's go the phone of her!  Hope you or someone can help me, doubts are killing me!!! And also what would be the cheapest cost$

Jeff Lockerman

Jan 10, 2019, 9:07:54 PM1/10/19
to PHX2600
Nope, please find another outlet.

Sean .

Jan 10, 2019, 9:18:20 PM1/10/19
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Yea maybe look into your phone provider for call logs and text logs.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:07 PM Jeff Lockerman <je...@lockerman.org> wrote:
Nope, please find another outlet.

Fernando Castañeda

Jan 10, 2019, 11:46:04 PM1/10/19
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Ok thank you! Sorry to bother!

ora21...@maricopa.edu

Apr 2, 2019, 1:27:34 AM4/2/19
to PHX2600
Hello folks,

I was wondering if anyone can help me out by retrieving deleted messages from an iPhone SE that hasn't been backed up for a couple months now. Also, retrieve deleted messages from social media accounts like instagram and snapchat and twitter.

If anyone knows of someone or knows how to do it please contact me as soon as possible to this email ora21...@maricopa.edu or 602-545-5646

Thank you for your time.