is Enterprise Ruby available?

AD

Jun 1, 2008, 9:20:35 PM6/1/08
to phusion-...@googlegroups.com
I thought June 1st, and the railsconf powerpoint says to check rubyforge, but I cant seem to find it.

remi

Jun 2, 2008, 1:56:01 AM6/2/08
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Same deal with Passenger 2.0 ... I thought it was supposed to come out
today ... knowing that I'll be able to run Rack apps on Passenger,
I've been going crazy waiting. Atleast I know it'll be worth the
wait :D

Ninh Bui

Jun 2, 2008, 6:24:13 PM6/2/08
to phusion-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys, we're currently at the airport and have limited internet access until we are back to the Netherlands (which should be in about 4 days or so) but in the meantime, the Passenger version with Rack and WSGI support has already been pushed to github, so feel free to tinker around with it. We've also put the latest Users Guide (with Rack support) online: http://www.modrails.com/documentation/Users%20guide%20latest.html#_deploying_a_rack_based_ruby_application

We're trying our best to find a way to push out Ruby Enterprise Edition as well, and ask the hardcopy guys to not release it prior to the moment that we're able to push it (which should be in about 4 days). This launch will also be accompanied by a site etc... Feel free to blog about it though, and the reason why we're asking this is because we want to keep the support at Phusion related places. This will prevent any 'noise' in communication.

Thanks for the support mateys!

Cheers,
Hongli Lai
Tinco Andringa
Ninh Bui
--
Phusion | The Computer Science Company

Web: http://www.phusion.nl/
E-mail: in...@phusion.nl
Chamber of commerce no: 08173483 (The Netherlands)

remi

Jun 2, 2008, 6:59:21 PM6/2/08
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
You guys friggin ROCK. Thanks :)