"No such file to load -- application" on Passenger 3.0.2 and Rails 3

213 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Ivan el Magnifico

no leída,
9 feb 2011, 11:33:17 a.m.9/2/11
para Phusion Passenger Discussions
Hi,

I've been chasing this error all over and I can't find where it
originates or why.

The app starts and works fine with "rails server" and Passenger
Standalone, but on Apache it throws that error.

Other apps work just fine, so somewhere in this one must be some weird
setting or misconfiguration that's causing this, but I haven't been
able to find where.

Any ideas?

Here's a back trace in case it helps: http://pastie.org/1545476

Thanks in advance.

Ivan el Magnifico

no leída,
9 feb 2011, 1:26:11 p.m.9/2/11
para phusion-...@googlegroups.com
And if I copy application_controller.rb to application.rb it works... what gives?

- Ivan

Ivan el Magnifico

no leída,
9 feb 2011, 1:03:19 p.m.9/2/11
para Phusion Passenger Discussions
After a lot of digging around, it seems Passenger is trying to load
the old application controller file.

I'm not sure why as I don't fully understand the code, but around line
261 in classic_rails/application_spawner.rb, this line returns false,
and it should return true:

return ::Rails::Initializer.method_defined?(:load_application_classes)

Any ideas on what may be causing this?

Thanks.

- Ivan

On Feb 9, 10:33 am, Ivan el Magnifico <jaidron.skye...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hongli Lai

no leída,
9 feb 2011, 6:30:21 p.m.9/2/11
para phusion-...@googlegroups.com

Don't use RailsBaseURI. Use RackBaseURI. RailsBaseURI is for Rails 1
and Rails 2 apps while Rails 3 apps should be treated like Rack apps.

--
Phusion | Ruby & Rails deployment, scaling and tuning solutions

Web: http://www.phusion.nl/
E-mail: in...@phusion.nl
Chamber of commerce no: 08173483 (The Netherlands)

Robert Rouse

no leída,
9 feb 2011, 8:23:54 p.m.9/2/11
para phusion-...@googlegroups.com
That should be mentioned in the manual. I'm looking at the one on the web now and the Rails section only mentions RailsBaseURI. The Rack section makes no reference to Rails 3 either (which it probably shouldn't).

--
Robert Rouse
Sent with Sparrow

Ivan el Magnifico

no leída,
10 feb 2011, 12:40:03 p.m.10/2/11
para phusion-...@googlegroups.com
Well, that did it. I kept searching the code for a clue, but since V3 is mentioned in the classic loader, I was confused.

Thanks!
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar