Passenger 2.2.2 + Rails 2.3.0 Problem (not saving values)

José Luis

May 4, 2009, 1:10:44 AM5/4/09
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Hi,

I'm having problems with the last 2.2.2 passenger realease, I have a
rails 2.3.0 app that was working with 2.1.x and with passenger 2.2.2 I
can't save values in db (the models don't work).

Nothing in rails or apache error_log happens.

I tested that with 2.1.3 and 2.2.1 the same app works as expected.

Thanks in advance

Roger Ertesvag

May 4, 2009, 4:16:23 AM5/4/09
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Difficult to say what is causing this based on the information you
provide, but its probably related to the Rails version rather than
Passenger. Have you tested it with Rails 2.1.3 and Passenger 2.2.2?

Also note that Rails 2.3.0 is a release candidate, the latest version
is 2.3.2.

José Luis Gordo Romero

May 4, 2009, 4:20:32 AM5/4/09
to phusion-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For now I setup passenger 2.2.1, I will test upgrading the app to rails 2.3.2.

Thanks

--
José Luis Gordo Romero

José Luis Gordo Romero

May 8, 2009, 12:36:24 PM5/8/09
to phusion-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay,

With rails 2.3.2 the problems dissapear, many thanks!

--
José Luis Gordo Romero