Conference bus from Leeds?

Jeremy Coates

Oct 30, 2008, 5:35:11 AM10/30/08
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We've been asked, by one of the Sponsors (nti Leeds), if there's any
interest in a (free) bus/coach coming over from the Leeds area for
conference day. The bus would be setting off for the return journey to
the Leeds area at around 8pm (morning times unknown at this stage).

If this offer would interest you, please raise your hand in this thread,
nti will then make a decision about the bus/coach and liaise with you
directly.

I'd just like to thank nti for their interest and the offer :)

Cheers,
Jeremy

m...@leeneilson.com

Oct 30, 2008, 7:09:01 AM10/30/08
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm interested and so is a couple of my collegues.

Regards,
Lee Neilson

Barry Carlyon

Oct 30, 2008, 8:18:00 AM10/30/08