Solaris install info - HELP please?

Uncle Buck

Oct 16, 2001, 1:30:35 PM10/16/01
to php-i...@lists.php.net
I need to install PHP on a Sun Netra server running the latest Solaris
release. I have no compiler installed. How do I install PHP (with MySQL
support) onto that box? I have been reading everyhting I can, but it all
reads like stereo instructions. (I've been a computer geek for 20+ years,
but this stuff seems nearly impossible to understand).

Is there someone out there that can pass along some instructions?

1) What version of PHP?

2) Where (what link) can I get it?

3) How to install?

Thanks a million....