Use FileTransfer for uploading multiple files?

Faisal Siddiqi

Aug 16, 2011, 11:57:03 AM8/16/11
to phonegap
Hi -

I've successfully used the FileTransfer API to upload files to a
server one at a time.

Is there a way to include more than one file in the
FileTransfer.upload() method?

I could, of course add server-side logic to collect files submitted in
multiple uploads, but am trying to re-use an existing service that
supports HTML file upload submissions.

Any thoughts/direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

Faisal

Dmitry Preobrazhenskiy

Aug 19, 2011, 2:36:42 PM8/19/11
to phonegap
Also interested in this question. I am trying to write na application
that makes multiple select of photos from library and uploads them to
a remote server.

Thanks

Dmitry

Manish Kungwani

Aug 19, 2011, 3:30:34 PM8/19/11
to phonegap
Hi,
Would you know, how to recieve the multipart POST request in a JSP
webservice hosted on Tomcat??

Simon MacDonald

Aug 19, 2011, 5:25:07 PM8/19/11
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Sadly, the basic Java Servlet does not support multi-part post with
parameter. Use:

http://www.servlets.com/cos/

for true multi-part support.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

> --
>
> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

Julien P.

Oct 3, 2011, 9:46:11 AM10/3/11
to phonegap
Hi, did you find anything? I'm struggling with exactly the same
thing ...

On Aug 16, 5:57 pm, Faisal Siddiqi <fsidd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I've successfully used the FileTransfer API touploadfilesto a
> server one at a time.
>
> Is there a way to include more than one file in the
> FileTransfer.upload() method?
>
> I could, of course add server-side logic to collectfilessubmitted inmultipleuploads, but am trying to re-use an existing service that

Martin

Feb 24, 2012, 5:16:55 AM2/24/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
anything new on this problem? ;) searching for multiple file upload video,audio,image in one request