Bluetooth support

Pallav Agrawal

Nov 29, 2011, 10:45:03 AM11/29/11
to phonegap
Hi,
This is my first mail to the group. I am quite amazed by the awesome concept and work of the project. However, I need (at all costs) bluetooth support, for me to use it. For that I am willing to help you guys, or build it myself a bluetooth plugin ( at least for symbian, blackberry and android). For that I will need all the help that I can get.

So, if someone can please step forward and help me understand the basic structure and concept of the code, I think I can do the rest.

Pallav,
Junior Undergraduate,
CSE,
Indian Institute Of Technology, Delhi

Simon MacDonald

Nov 29, 2011, 2:23:35 PM11/29/11
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Well there is already a Bluetooth plugin available for Android. If it
doesn't do everything you need it to do then you should enhance it and
send in a pull request.

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/tree/master/Android/Bluetooth

To learn more about creating plugins read up on:

http://wiki.phonegap.com/w/page/36752779/PhoneGap%20Plugins

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

> --
>
> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

Orlando Peralta

Mar 11, 2014, 7:08:06 PM3/11/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com, agr.p...@gmail.com
Hi Simon
This is my first time in this group. And I have the same necessity that Pallav Agrawal, but with iOS.
Please, you can say me if exist a plug for Apple devices?