Initial tutorial for iOS out of date?

Ian Wilson

Mar 6, 2012, 9:00:45 AM3/6/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I just installed the phonegap tools and went to try out the iOS sample.
However the on site tutorial seems to be different to the package I just downloaded?

- My phonegap package is called cordova 1.5.
- The tutorial states that the app will show an error on first run but mine does not.
- The tutorial says to copy over a 'www' folder into xcode but my package has no 'www' folder.

I would like to wrap an HTML5 app so need a simple index.html to start, where would I put that?
Better still, are there updated tutorials anywhere?

Thanks.

Daniel Reyes

Mar 10, 2012, 5:42:53 AM3/10/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I got the same problem but the solution is not complicated... You only have to uncheck the option "Use Automatic Reference Counting"... With this you have to click "play" for the first build and then you have created the folder www with the initial files... At this point you can follow the tutorial :)