跳至第一个未读帖子

MMil...@mvmdesign.org

未读,
2011年9月24日 18:59:092011/9/24
收件人 phonegap
I'm getting this

ERROR whitelist rejection: url='http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?
sensor=false'

I've tried adding 'maps.google.com' to phonegap.plist in the
ExternalHost section, but it's still giving me the error. Any thoughts?

MMil...@mvmdesign.org

未读,
2011年9月24日 19:50:342011/9/24
收件人 phonegap
Found something that works if anyone happens to run into the same
problem

changed the javascript link to http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false

and then I added these next variables to the externalHost

maps.googleapis.com
maps.gstatic.com
csi.gstatic.com
mt1.googleapis.com
mt0.googleapis.com

Shazron Abdullah

未读,
2011年9月26日 03:37:322011/9/26
收件人 phon...@googlegroups.com
You can use wild-cards.
e.g

*.googleapis.com
*.gstatic.com

> --
>
> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

Shazron Abdullah

未读,
2011年9月26日 03:39:382011/9/26
收件人 phon...@googlegroups.com
A note:
When you add one host in the white-list, there is a possible cascading effect of adding more hosts to the white-list - like your example where the Google Maps API code connects to even more hosts. You'll need to constantly monitor your run log to see if there are white-list errors.

On 2011-09-24, at 4:50 PM, MMil...@mvmDesign.org wrote:

回复全部
回复作者
转发