Bluetooth support?

Mike

Sep 27, 2010, 2:54:37 PM9/27/10
to phonegap
Apologies all for the disturbance, I was just hoping for some
clarity. I noticed on the roadmap that Bluetooth support is
completely blank for all devices.

Does this mean it's not possible, not being targeted yet, won't be
targeted in the future? A combination of those 3?

I'm writing an app that speaks to a piece of hardware via Bluetooth,
I'd love to make one app that runs everywhere, but if there's no
planned support for Bluetooth then I guess I'll go back to native apps
for now. Just hoping that perhaps the roadmap is a bit out of date
(it hasn't been touched in over 2 months) and that someone had some
good news for me.

Thanks all, keep up the good work!

Dave Johnson

Oct 9, 2010, 3:25:02 AM10/9/10
to Mike, phonegap

There are no immediate plans for Bluetooth but it is something we would like to see on all platforms.

I haven't had the need for it yet but if you need it feel free to create a plugin for it or contribute the code back to the project.