iOS NativeControls - showToolBarTitle() is not working.

jph108

Nov 27, 2011, 4:41:58 PM11/27/11
to phonegap
Hello,

The following Javascript code results in a toolBar with no title
visible:

nativeControls =
window.plugins.nativeControls;
nativeControls.createToolBar();
nativeControls.setToolBarTitle("My ToolBar Title");
nativeControls.showToolBar();

Shouldn't this result in a visible title? Is anyone else having this
problem?

I'm running PhoneGap 1.2 with the latest NativeControls from GitHub.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Josh H

peterdeka

Nov 30, 2011, 6:06:15 PM11/30/11
to phonegap
I'm experiencing this problem too, TabBar works but toolbar appears
but it doesn't display the title. Phonegap 1.2

On Nov 27, 10:41 pm, jph108 <jphendrix...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> The following Javascript code results in atoolBarwith no title

> visible:
>
>                         nativeControls =
> window.plugins.nativeControls;
>                         nativeControls.createToolBar();

>                         nativeControls.setToolBarTitle("MyToolBarTitle");

Giacomo Balli

Dec 1, 2011, 2:22:50 AM12/1/11
to phonegap
as far as I remember native controls only had the tabBar working.
The tool bar code (second half) was just a start but never completed.

I made my own, let me know if you need it.