Geolocation Error: Time out code 3

Ruby List

Nov 21, 2011, 12:10:46 PM11/21/11
to phonegap
I've got the latest phonegap 1.2 and put the test code from the docs
in my application. When I run my app both on the simulator (xcode 4.2
simulator 5.0) and on my iPad running 5, I get the error "Geolocation
Error: timeout".

Has anyone else experienced this? Here is my code:

document.addEventListener("deviceready", onDeviceReady, false);

// PhoneGap is ready
//
function onDeviceReady() {
var myOptions = { enableHighAccuracy: true };
navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition(onSuccess,
onError,myOptions);

Thanks!

sromalewski

Nov 23, 2011, 11:37:34 PM11/23/11
to phonegap
Many others are experiencing the same problem. No one has really
addressed it adequately. There are attempts at a resolution discussed
here https://github.com/callback/callback-ios/issues/1 and here
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-iphone/issues/197 .