New Meeting Location and Sponsor!

Scott Shea

Jun 3, 2014, 11:35:05 AM6/3/14
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
I am excited to announce a new location and sponsorship all in one fell swoop. The kind folks at Social Whirled have offered up their space in Central Phoenix for our monthly meetings. They are at 817 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85004. The next meeting is on June 17th at 6:30 p.m.

Additionally they wanted to help sponsor the meetings so please look for their contributions at up coming events. Many thanks to the team there for their kind support!

About Social Whirled:
At SocialWhirled we know the value of connecting with your audience – on the devices, sites and in the languages they’re familiar with. Which is why we created a Gen2 solution that drives engagement for higher quality leads and lead conversions.  We give marketers the power to repurpose their content across three delivery paths, all the while monitoring and managing engagement to improve campaigns on the fly.

PS: They're looking for people to work there too

Bob

Jun 3, 2014, 12:15:57 PM6/3/14
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Theres plenty of parking on the NE corner of Central and McKinley.  Just keep in mind that Central is one-way going north here.

Michael Hacker

Jun 3, 2014, 3:02:52 PM6/3/14
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Do you know what they're looking for vis-a-vis workers?

Michael

Bob

Jun 3, 2014, 3:39:34 PM6/3/14
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Rails developers and I think maybe front end devs.

Brian Sam-Bodden

Jun 3, 2014, 4:01:48 PM6/3/14
to Phoenix Ruby Users Group
Bob is 2015... Rails Developers == Front End Devs :-)

You are subscribed to the Google Groups "Phoenix Ruby Users Group" group.
To post, send email to phoeni...@googlegroups.com

Cheers,
Brian

Bob

Jun 3, 2014, 5:57:26 PM6/3/14
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com, bsbo...@integrallis.com
Yes but .......

Front End Devs != Rails Developers

Brian Sam-Bodden

Jun 3, 2014, 6:13:19 PM6/3/14
to Phoenix Ruby Users Group
Rails Devs should be a super-set of Front End Devs. And it is 2014 (but I live in the future :-) )

Bob

Jun 4, 2014, 6:38:17 PM6/4/14
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Hey people, I am hoping that everybody has joined the meetup.com site that Brian setup.  If we can get people to RSVP we can get some food and drinks for the meeting ;)

Jim Millecam

Jun 5, 2014, 5:17:06 PM6/5/14
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Great news, we'll see everyone at SocialWhirled on June 17th.  The Ruby:AZ meetup http://www.meetup.com/Ruby-AZ/events/184047912/ shows CO HOOTS as the location.