[pgadmin-support] Query Tool - single frame

Vladimir Koković

Nov 16, 2009, 12:36:01 PM11/16/09

pgAdmin is something I use every day and not thinking about another
DB-manager, but one thing bothers me, as pgAdmin for each new query
opens a new frame.

I am interested in whether there is consideration of a 'single tabbed
frame' option for 'Query Tool'?

Best regards,
Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior, Belgrade, Serbia

Guillaume Lelarge

Nov 18, 2009, 3:53:23 PM11/18/09
Le lundi 16 novembre 2009 à 18:36:01, Vladimir Koković a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> pgAdmin is something I use every day and not thinking about another
> DB-manager, but one thing bothers me, as pgAdmin for each new query
> opens a new frame.
>
> I am interested in whether there is consideration of a 'single tabbed
> frame' option for 'Query Tool'?

AFAICT, no. We are more towards multiple windows, than tabbed window.
Moreover, the query tool already uses two tabs.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org