Missing in action: dcraw2hdrgen

sambarluc

Aug 25, 2009, 2:30:05 PM8/25/09
to pfstools
Hi, I may be totally wrong (I'm a complete novice of pfstools, sorry
if this a stupid question, but I couldn't find the answer elsewehere),
but I can't find dcraw2hdrgen in both the package in Ubuntu
repositories or in the source code. I'm a bit puzzled because I see it
should be included in pfscalibration package. Did it change name? Or
am I missing some piece?
Thanks!

rafm

Aug 25, 2009, 3:15:29 PM8/25/09
to pfstools
Hi,

dcraw2hdrgen should be in pfscalibration package, which so far has not
been included in Ubuntu packages, so you need to compile it from the
sources.

I need to warn you that pfscalibration has not been maintained for a
long time and is not in the best shape. There is a long list of bugs
and TODO items, which I cannot handle myself because of lack of time.

Cheers,

Rafal