Persevere Performance

1 view

Kris Zyp

Sep 9, 2008, 6:26:38 PM9/9/08
to persevere...@googlegroups.com
I recently ran some performance tests on Persevere. This not very precise, but running on my Mac/OSX with a 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Persevere was able to process transactions (the transaction consisted of modifying a single object):
Transactions: 256 transactions/second at 100% CPU utilization
I also tested Persevere with a large set of clients listening for change notifications (Comet). Persevere was able to send messages out at a rate of:
1500 messages/second at ~30% CPU utilization (network traffic bound)

Thanks,
Kris