I just read Synopsis 3, and I have several questions.
1) Synopsis 3 says that the difference between $x ?| $y and $x || $y
2) Do all of the xor variants have the property that chained calls
3) Is there an ASCII digraph for the | operator?
4) Do "==" and "!=" participate in chained comparisons, so that $a ==
5) Would it be possible for me to create a user-defined operator that
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.