Linking Synopses to corresponding pod-files?

Markus Laire

May 4, 2006, 7:55:00 AM5/4/06
to perl6-language
When reading Synopses, I sometimes notice some mistakes or typos,
which I'd like to submit a patch for, but it's not easy to do so as I
don't know where to get the source.

Could each Synopsis include a link to the corresponding .pod (if it's
available in Internet, that is), so that submitting patches would be
easier?

--
Markus Laire

Juerd

May 4, 2006, 7:57:39 AM5/4/06
to perl6-l...@perl.org
Markus Laire skribis 2006-05-04 14:55 (+0300):

> When reading Synopses, I sometimes notice some mistakes or typos,
> which I'd like to submit a patch for, but it's not easy to do so as I
> don't know where to get the source.

Have you tried s/html/pod/? :)

Juerd

Markus Laire

May 4, 2006, 1:15:03 PM5/4/06
to perl6-l...@perl.org
On 5/4/06, Juerd <ju...@convolution.nl> wrote:
> Markus Laire skribis 2006-05-04 14:55 (+0300):
> > When reading Synopses, I sometimes notice some mistakes or typos,
> > which I'd like to submit a patch for, but it's not easy to do so as I
> > don't know where to get the source.
>
> Have you tried s/html/pod/? :)

Thanks :)

--