Justin DeVuyst <jus...
> A few days ago I noticed that the vpm benchmark was failing. Then
> today, I saw that the majority of the OO benchmarks were failing.
> I'd like to propose including testbench under fulltest so that the
> benchmarks can be more readily tested. Maybe that will help keep
> the benchmarks from getting broken so easily.
Yep. But first I've removed a bunch of benchmarks: hash-utf8 used
non-existent opcodes, b6* used python methods which aren't in core.
WRT including under fulltest: the benchmarks.t should patch the files so
that they don't run too long.
> I've included a patch that fixes the vpm bench. Seems the recent
> changes to split broke it.