Paper on Parrot [2]

Klaas-Jan Stol

Jan 6, 2006, 10:30:42 AM1/6/06
to perl6-i...@perl.org
Hello,

Some time ago I announced to be writing a paper on the architecture of
Parrot. It's not completely finished, but most things are in. If you are
interested, you can read it at

http://members.home.nl/joeijoei/parrot/paper.pdf

It proved a bit harder than I had expected, and a bit more work.
I hope it's worthwhile to read. I'll be finishing it this weekend. If
you read it and think to see incorrect information, please inform me.
(most information is from mailing lists, docs and Perl6 essentials 2nd
ed., so some info could be out-of-date)

Kind regards,

Klaas-Jan Stol