Cage Cleaner Wrangler?

Chromatic

Oct 11, 2006, 5:32:15 PM10/11/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
Hi all,

Who's looking after the Cage Cleaners these days? I've noticed a few people
applying the patches, but it would be nice to have someone making sure we
don't miss anything.

-- c

Andy Lester

Oct 11, 2006, 5:34:36 PM10/11/06
to chromatic, parrot-...@perl.org

I should be, but I've clearly been very lax.

Would someone like to wear my cap?

--
Andy Lester => an...@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance

Hal Wigoda

Oct 11, 2006, 6:12:46 PM10/11/06
to Andy Lester, chromatic, parrot-...@perl.org
i'd volunteer but what skills/duties are involved?
hal
chicago

Chromatic

Oct 12, 2006, 2:37:47 PM10/12/06
to Hal Wigoda, Andy Lester, parrot-...@perl.org
On Wednesday 11 October 2006 15:12, Hal Wigoda wrote:

> i'd volunteer but what skills/duties are involved?

1) Keep track of the CAGE buglist, making sure tickets get closed
appropriately
2) Keep a Cage Cleaners website up to date
3) Let people who write Perl newsletters and summaries know about the open
tickets of the week
4) Pester people with commit privileges to look over submitted patches
frequenly

-- c