[perl #41505] [TODO] Cleanup and reorganise documentation related to svn properties

Paul Cochrane

Feb 14, 2007, 9:44:21 AM2/14/07
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Paul Cochrane
# Please include the string: [perl #41505]

Documentation related to svn properties on files within Parrot needs
to be cleaned up and reorganised. Namely put into the one place, and
expanded upon. The current candidate for such a location is the
coding standards pdd. Initial places to glean information are:

docs/submissions.pod
http://www.parrotcode.org/source.html
t/distro/file_metadata.t

Will Coleda via RT

Mar 17, 2007, 7:30:58 PM3/17/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org
This looks ok to me in PDD07, though I'd recommend removing the "adapted from" notations
in the PDD, as the PDD is considered the canonical reference.

Reassigning to Allison as the PDDs: Allison, can you double check this and close out this
ticket if you're satisfied? Danke.

Allison Randal via RT

Mar 18, 2007, 1:09:46 AM3/18/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org
Made a few more text edits in r17591. Paul Cochrane's changes approved,
ticket resolved.