cur_namespace under imcc.y

al...@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt

Sep 14, 2006, 3:46:22 PM9/14/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
Hi

When searching for globals on PIR parser (most of these globals are in
the top of imcc.y file) I found:

imcc.y:
SymReg *cur_namespace; /* ugly hack for mk_address */

imc.h:
typedef struct _imc_info_t {
SymReg * cur_namespace;
} imc_info_t

Now my question is: anybody knows if they have the same meaning?

Can I merge their usage on the imc_info one?

Cheers.
Alberto

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal

"Beware of bugs in the above code;
I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
--- Donald Knuth

al...@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt

Sep 17, 2006, 10:43:34 AM9/17/06
to al...@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt, parrot-...@perl.org
Apparently they are the same. Merged as #14635

Alberto