[perl #36258] [RFE] parrotbug should include the SVN revision.

Will Coleda

Jun 12, 2005, 10:27:28 AM6/12/05
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Will Coleda
# Please include the string: [perl #36258]

> BTW: a nice to have: include SVN revision of local copy in bug report.

>leo

Chromatic

Jun 12, 2005, 6:19:45 PM6/12/05
to perl6-i...@perl.org, bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 07:27 -0700, Will Coleda wrote:

> > BTW: a nice to have: include SVN revision of local copy in bug report.

It looks like it's already in the contents of myconfig at the end of the
bug report; is there more to do here?

-- c

William Coleda

Jun 12, 2005, 10:43:49 PM6/12/05
to chromatic, perl6-i...@perl.org, bugs-bi...@netlabs.develooper.com
Probably not. I was merely trying to save an RFE I saw in one of leo's mails. If it looks like it's there, feel free to close the ticket.

Jerry Gay via RT

Nov 14, 2005, 1:28:49 PM11/14/05
to perl6-i...@perl.org
> [bernhard - Mon Jun 13 12:16:32 2005]:
> It might be nice to have the SVN revision, or a list of SVN revisions,
> as a keyword of the RT tickets. For example when a bug was reported,
> when a Patch was applied and when a problem was declared to be fixed.

yes, it can see it being useful. then again, i can see it being just
another ignored field for each rt ticket (there are currently many, as
rt usage is still somewhat low.) if there's positive feedback from the
list to bernhard's idea, we can forward it to the good rt admins for
implementation.

thoughts?
~jerry