[perl #40524] [TODO] PGE - need tests for greedy backtracking

Patrick R . Michaud

Oct 12, 2006, 6:17:41 PM10/12/06
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Patrick R. Michaud
# Please include the string: [perl #40524]

S05 was just updated so that the greedy backtracking modifier
is now an exclamation point (!) instead of a plus sign (+).

As a result, I'm updating PGE to match S05. However, in the
process I noticed that there aren't any tests for the greedy
backtracking modifier at all, so this ticket is an invitation
& placeholder to create such tests.

Pm