Bug Day for 0.4.10 on 3/17

Will Coleda

Mar 13, 2007, 9:48:08 PM3/13/07
to Perl 6 Internals
--From http://rakudo.org/parrot/index.cgi?bug_day_2007_03_17--

Bug Day

On Saturday, 17 March 2007, please join us on IRC in #parrot
(irc.perl.org) to work on closing out as many RT (https://rt.perl.org/
rt3/) tickets as possible in the parrot queue. This will help us get
ready for the next release of parrot: 0.4.10, scheduled for Tuesday
20 March 2007. You'll find C, parrot assembly, perl, documentation,
and plenty of tasks to go around. Core developers will be available
most of the day (starting at around 10am GMT) to answer questions.

No experience with parrot necessary.

--From: http://rakudo.org/parrot/index.cgi?
planned_release_march_20_2007--
There's a milestone ticket here:

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=41581

Which contains all the tickets I'd like to see resolved in 0.4.10. If
you just want to view the unresolved tickets, you can use this saved
search:

http://xrl.us/u9y2

If you've got something you're working on that you think you'll be
getting done before the release, please
- add a ticket for it (if necessary);
- add it as a dependency for this ticket

Thanks in advance for your patches and commits. ^_^

... Speaking of patches, we should also get through as many of these
(accept or reject) as possible.

http://www.parrotcode.org/openpatches.html

--
Will "Coke" Coleda