[perl #42072] [BUG]: pmc2c.pl: Does anyone (know how to) use the 'no-body' option?

James Keenan via RT

Apr 2, 2007, 12:13:49 PM4/2/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org
No one has spoken up in favor of retaining the 'no-body' option. tewk,
who is doing as much work as anyone in this area, has recommended
getting rid of it.

I will take the ticket. Perl Seminar NY's Phalanx Phoenix project is
recruiting additional hackers to work on this type of code. We'll
assign the revisions needed for this task to one of our participants.

Thank you very much.

James Keenan via RT

Apr 28, 2007, 2:59:25 PM4/28/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org
Patch prepared by Alan Rocker at Hackathon Toronto (Apr 28 2007).

nobody.patch.txt

James Keenan via RT

Apr 28, 2007, 3:49:03 PM4/28/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org