Re: [perl #38764] Test results of parrot on Freebsd

Pankaj kaushal

Mar 15, 2007, 2:27:07 AM3/15/07
to parrotbug...@parrotcode.org
Will Coleda via RT wrote:
> Thank you (belatedly) for the report.
>
> Can you retest against parrot-0.4.9? We're seeing passes on 6.2-release there, hopefully
> that will translate back to your version.

Sure, Tests coming up in a bit.

P.
--
Wir wollen dass ihr uns alles glaubt.

Chromatic

Mar 18, 2007, 1:02:34 PM3/18/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org, parrotbug...@parrotcode.org
On Sunday 18 March 2007 07:41, Paul Cochrane via RT wrote:

> I've now got access to a FreeBSD (6.1 PRERELEASE #4) box, and have
> checked out and compiled Parrot. Attached is the output of 'make
> test', and myconfig.

I have the t/stm/llqueue.t failure on my box and dug into it last night. The
others concern me; do you have GDBM installed?

-- c

Paul Cochrane

Mar 18, 2007, 1:11:16 PM3/18/07
to chromatic, perl6-i...@perl.org, parrotbug...@parrotcode.org

I believe so (libgdbm exists in /usr/local/lib).

Paul