Bug Day!

Chromatic

Dec 6, 2006, 2:43:47 AM12/6/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
We have too many bugs. We could use more programmers and testers and
documenters.

We need a bug day!

By rough consensus, we'll gather virtually on the 16th in #parrot on
irc.perl.org to walk through the bug database, closing all resolved or
invalid tickets, verifying what we can verify, fixing what we can fix, and --
most importantly -- helping the curious and the newcomers and the people who
always meant to contribute if they only had time to start contributing to
Parrot.

I'll announce this and beat the drum of "Hey, come bang on the code with us!"
far and wide. Any questions?

-- c

Lee Duhem

Dec 6, 2006, 3:37:58 AM12/6/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
> We have too many bugs. We could use more programmers and testers and
> documenters.

and some examples need to update, for example, replace deprecated syntax with
new, etc. For newcomer, examples is good start point to learn, but
only if it's up to date.