Onward & Upward: More New Assignments

Allison Randal

Jul 28, 2006, 9:29:50 PM7/28/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
Another conference, and another opportunity to meet and talk face-to-face.

I'm pleased to announce that Patrick will be taking on the primary
development and maintenance of TGE. He and I will continue working
together on the architecture of TGE and rest of the compiler tool suite.
Patrick needs no introduction of course, but I would like to mention how
impressed I am at the way he's taken Larry's vision for how Perl 6
grammars should be and rendered it to solid working code. I know he'll
do wonderful things for TGE.

Allison