ParrotCode meeting this week

Will Coleda

Mar 27, 2007, 8:52:01 AM3/27/07
to parrot-...@perl.org
"Each week, a group of developers working on Parrot and Parrot-related
projects gathers online to discuss progress, changes and the state of the
metaphorical weather. This meeting currently occurs each Tuesday at 18:30
UTC, in the #parrotsketch channel on irc (irc.perl.org)."

Today, in addition to the usual committer reports, I'd like us to discuss
branching and how we expect developers to (ab)use the repository, what
expectations, if any, we have about trunk, etc.

If you have input on this issue, but don't normally report at #parrotsketch,
please speak up in #parrot before the meeting.

Jerry Gay

Mar 27, 2007, 11:38:00 AM3/27/07
to Will Coleda, parrot-...@perl.org
i've started a wiki page to put down parallel development requirements
and ideas:
http://rakudo.org/parrot/index.cgi?parallel_development_requirements

feel free to write down your thoughts.
~jerry