[perl #40509] [NEW] Line endings test

Paul Cochrane

Oct 11, 2006, 4:41:53 AM10/11/06
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by "Paul Cochrane"
# Please include the string: [perl #40509]

Hi,

This test checks for DOS line endings in C-language files, and I guess
should go as part of the codingstd tests.

Regards,

Paul

line_endings_t.patch

Paul Cochrane

Oct 16, 2006, 5:21:15 AM10/16/06
to perl6-i...@perl.org, bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
This patch has been superseded by the more general patch in [perl
#40544] (which I should have attached to this ticket, but had
forgotten that I'd already submitted for this issue). Please ignore
[perl #40509].

Thanks,

Paul